Academic excellence is never an accident. It is the result of commitment and hard work on the part of teachers, parents, and students.
Hampton Cove Christian Academy (HCCA) is an interdenominational, private Christian school for children living in Huntsville and the surrounding community. Providing exceptional academic instruction in a wholesome, Christian-based learning environment, combined with consistent parental involvement, HCCA offers a quality alternative to public school day care, kindergarten, and preschool.
The difference is not only our compassionate staff and loving atmosphere, in which your child will learn and grow, but, also the comprehensive and engaging A Beka Book curriculum. Utilizing our intensive, proven phonetic approach to teaching early reading and writing, the A Beka curricula also includes the arts, history, geography, science, math, and language arts. In addition, our programs are centered on the fundamental principles of the Christian faith that we believe help establish a strong foundation for future learning experiences in children.
Commit everything you do to God - trust Him to help you do it and He will. Psalm 37:5
By combining a positive, hands-on approach to classroom instruction with the latest, most up-to-date study materials, the HCCA staff are trained and certified according to the most advanced technologies in teaching methodology and school administration. Perhaps now you understand why so many parents agree that Hampton Cove Christian Academy is The Quality Difference in early childhood education and development programs.
Consider these facts when choosing a school program that is right for your child. We believe you will find HCCA the quality choice!
- HCCA provides quality education and care for infants 6 weeks-old through kindergarten age
- HCCA has future expansion plans for an elementary school and middle school
- HCCA offers the challenging, Christian-based A Beka Book and WEE Learn curricula
- HCCA alumni SAT scores rank higher than the national average in all areas tested
- HCCA presents more individualized care and instruction with lower student-teacher ratios than that of public schools
- HCCA makes available Extended Day, Summer, and Holiday care for children age 6- to 12-years-old
- HCCA provides hot, nutritious cafeteria meals with a daily snack
- HCCA's curriculum consists of a broad spectrum of enrichment subjects including science, art, music appreciation, technology, and physical education
- HCCA provides advanced security with TV monitoring
- HCCA offers an Extended Day program (before and after school) with bus transportation for children who attend public and private schools in the Hampton Cove area